
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
5 Family SUVs for 2024: Which One Accommodates Your Family's Needs\uff1f - 2
Scientist turns people’s mental images into text using ‘mind-captioning’ technology - 3
Partner of crime boss Steven Lyons arrested in Dubai - 4
Zelensky warns of imminent massive Russian attack on Ukraine - 5
FDA updates risk classification for voluntary shredded cheese recall
A mom's viral post is raising the question: Do kids need snacks? Dietitians have answers.
Foreign journalist kidnapped in Iraq: Interior Ministry
Ice Spice's 'Big Guy' SpongeBob song is stuck in everyone's heads again — and TikTok is fueling it
Share your number one city visit transport that leaves a mark on the world wake up!
German hauliers warn soaring energy prices may soon impact consumers
Churches and politicians in South Sudan call for 'lasting peace' in Easter messages
Fossil analysis changes what paleontologists know about how long T. rex took to grow full size
Humanity is back at the moon! Artemis 2 astronauts arrive in lunar space
Cyprus urges hotels to open up, pours funding into tourism













